_LEARN ABOUT GLOUP®
What is Gloup®?
Gloup® is a purpose designed lubricant gel that makes whole or crushed tablets EASIER TO SWALLOW.
Gloup® makes medications and vitamin supplements such as tablets, capsules and powders easier to swallow.
Gloup® is a lubricating gel consisting of natural ingredients that have no known interactions with medications. The ingredients also break down almost immediately once the medication hits the acidic environment of the stomach. This way, Gloup® has been designed to have minimal impact on the absorption of medications.
- Has no known interactions with existing medicines.
- Is a thick, slippery gel that makes medicines easier to swallow and may negate the need to crush.
- Is designed to break down immediately once in the stomach, therefore having minimal or no impact on absorption
- Has a pleasant, raspberry, orange, strawberry/banana or vanilla flavour that camouflages the taste of medicines.
- Is made of 100% natural ingredients, all with ‘food grade’ status.
- Is capable of effectively moistening the mouth and throat without sticking to the roof of the mouth.
- Biodegrades into inactive elements in the stomach as a result of the acidic environment.
- Is available in a low-sugar raspberry-flavoured version.
- Does not contain gluten or gelatin and is free from allergens
- Can be used in children aged 2 years old and up.
- Has a 60 day shelf life once opened.
- Can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated.
Who can use Gloup®?
Gloup® can be used by anyone who struggles to swallow tablets or capsules including those who suffer from Dysphagia. Gloup® Raspberry contains low sugar and all Gloup® products are gluten and gelatin free and free from allergens. Gloup® can be used in children aged 2 years old and up.
Consult a healthcare professional in the case of moderate-severe dysphagia
1. More information about IDDSI here: https://iddsi.org
How do I use Gloup®?
Makes medications easier to swallow
Medical Device Class 1