How to use Gloup®
I never used Gloup® before, how does it work?
- Taste Gloup® first without any medication, so you can get used to the texture and flavour of the product.
- Start with just 1 tablet or pill and expand to multiple tablets per intake at once later.
- Put the pill / tablet on a spoon.
- Add Gloup® (approx. 5 mL) to the spoon. Make sure that the entire pill is covered with Gloup®.
- Swallow all at once.
- Gloup® can be used with both entire and crushed tablets. Always check with your pharmacist whether your tablets are allowed to be crushed.
- If you do not swallow your medication successfully the first time, please keep in mind that you have to get used to the texture of the gel as it would be your first time using this product. Try multiple times and you eventually get there, don’t be discouraged by failed attempts.
- Gloup® is slippery and slides down your throat easily. People that crush their medication often no longer need to do that with the use of Gloup® as they can now easily swallow the entire tablet! It is always best practice not to crush if not needed.
Makes medications easier to swallow
Medical Device Class 1
Do you have questions about Gloup®?
Please let us know!
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Consult a healthcare professional in the case of moderate-severe dysphagia.